What do you need to make a mojito mocktail?
We love how simple this recipe is! You only need 6 ingredients.
- Fresh mint
- Sparkling water
- Sweetener of choice
- Hemp oil
How do you make a watermelon mojito mocktail?
It’s really simple! Here are the steps.
- Cube your watermelon and then muddle it in the bottom of a glass with the mint. If you’re making more than one mocktail, you can do all the muddling in a bowl and then split into even portions in each glass.
- Fill your glass up with ice.
- Add some cucumber slices to the glass.
- Add sweetener and hemp oil, both amounts tailored to your preferences.
- Fill the glass up the rest of the way with sparkling water.
- Give it a stir and enjoy!
A quick note about cooking with Hemp
You might be eager to try adding hemp to all the things. Just a word of caution that heat can reduce the effectiveness of hemp.
It’s best to add hemp to things like this mocktail, salad dressings/sauces, smoothies, no-bake treats and snacks, etc.
Lower heat cooking can be ok, too. Think about things like your morning bulletproof style coffee or matcha latte to help offset the caffeine impacts on your body.
Written By Erica Winn